Rick's Cafe Network just open their FORUMS FOR NOVEMBER 2012 and we are delighted to encourage you to participate in the debates generated by the internationalization of schools.
RICK'S cafe Forums
- Internationalization of schools -Cross Curricular ideas and activities
- Fitting religions into a school of multiple religious and non-religious convictions
- Creativity in thinking and decision making within an intercultural context
- Acknowledging social change and forming a vision of society we want our children and young people to live in
- Internationalisation of the School Environments - Practices: internationalising my standard curriculum
See you on line at: http://www.rickscafenetwork.eu/forum. You only have to create a username and password and you will be registered in the network.